The Town of Breckenridge is FULL of Things To Do. Here are a few MUST To Do List...
- Sledding at Carter Park - No charge for this one - unless you need to buy a sled!
- Ride the Gondola - Take a FREE scenic ride up to Peak 8 and have some lunch or a drink! Or visit the adventure park.
- Ski or Snowboard
- Mountain Time Escape Rooms - Have an experience that will have you talking all night long! Could even be the highlight of your trip...
- Stroll around Main Street Station Plaza and down Main Street Breckenridge to see what our small town has to offer from Restaurants, Candy Shops to Novelty Gift Items.
- Dine out at one of Breckenridge's finest restaurants
- The Children's Mountain Museum - has options for the whole family and even some to drop the kiddos off while you guys have a night out on the town
View More Blog Posts